Monday, July 19, 2010

We're riding in the Courage Classic

Hi friends,


















This is Eli. Guess what everybody? There's a thing called the Courage Classic. Have you heard of it? It's where my Daddy rides his bike in the mountains. I am supposed to ask everyone to give money because my Daddy is riding his bike in the Courage Classic. You know what? All the money goes to The Children's Hospital, my hospital, where all my doctors are. It's a really long bike ride, like 3 thousand hundred twenty million miles, and Daddy has been riding his bike all the time. So much that he can't even walk some days. He's gonna ride for three days on twisty, turny roads, up and down mountains and then he will probably hurt a lot and say ouch when he walks.

I love my hospital and all the doctors there that help me feel better. Daddy says he is riding for me because he wants to help other kids who are sick too. Help him give something to the amazing place that has given me so much.

Please help The Children's Hospital by sponsoring him in this year's ride. Check out his page on the Courage Classic website and click the big green button to donate:

http://www.couragetours.com/2010/ridingforeli

Guess what else? I am going to ride in my trailer with Daddy, but he says only one day and only on the downhill parts.

Thanks,
ELI

No comments:

Post a Comment